Defence – an overview
You have the right to a good defence in criminal law. In doubt in favour of the accused! It’s a question of preventing prejudice and conviction against you and protecting you against coercive measures by the state such as:
- search/house search
- detention/detention on remand
- electronic surveillance/telephone tapping
- DNA-testing/identification measures
- cancellation of driving licence
- withdrawal of assets through arrest
- employment ban
- entry in Federal Central Register/certificate of good conduct
It’s a question of your legal protection, it’s a question of your rights – I would be happy to act on your behalf to ensure you get them.
This website cannot answer any question. If you have any questions or problems you need help, do not hesistate to contact me by e-mail. Don’t forget your contact details!